Monday, January 25, 2010

MY BORA GETAWAY

BY: ANNE BERNADETTE VILLEZA

It was summer of last year, I just get lucky when my family decided to go on a trip to the place I always dreamed of. I thought my sister was just kidding around when she made that announcement. I was expecting for a “ you got punked” to spoil my excitement. But it never came, I just spilled my usual “oh really?” sarcastic statement just to let them know im not gonna play their victim again. But, guess what? Their too serious. Hehehe and so I jumped.
I remember the days when I just lay around looking amazed at the pictures from my cosmopolitan magazine. Dreaming of me sitting on that soft fine white sand while sipping my ice cold lemonade. Or dancing in my summer beach dress untill the wee hours of the morning. Yeah, its really a fun fun summer days that anyone will die to spend for.
Finally! It as if I just walked out from that beautiful picture. I can feel that white soft sand and immediately stunned by the crystal clear blue sea infront of me. The breeze of the air and the ray of the sun made it more picture-perfect.
How did I make it there? From my Aunt’s grand house in Mantiguib, Makato Aklan, we ride a two hours van trip to Caticlan. It was exhausting but the view is really breath taking. From there, we ride a ferry boat to Boracay Island. The view is ten times picturesque than what my friends told me. Ugh, a perfect summer getaway indeed.
Our day kicked off with a lot of walking and strolling around D’ MALL, the place was jampacked by locales and foreigners in their skimpy beach wears while shopping for their perfect shell-beach accessories. We stopped for lunch in Mang Inasal and dig hungrily in our inihaw na fresh sea foods. Afterwards, we made our way to our friend’s rest house to changed for our night out getaway. Ugh, it was so much fun. The place was crowded with celebrities and tourists drinking and dancing with the beat in a dj mixed music, an open dancefloor offered by Globe. We dance and get drunk all night long. Its my uber fun night out in my entire life.
My last day there was super tiring. We swim the whole morning to our hearts content . The trip there was so memorable. I cant imagine my summer days would be that fun. hayy.. Im looking forward for my next Boracay trip, by that time Im sure I can afford to try everything.










No comments:

Post a Comment