Monday, January 25, 2010

Unwinding in Tundaligan Beach

by: Nathaniel P. Silvano

After a long wait, a paradise fascinated me and added coolness into my mind.

It was 12 midnight when we decided to leave our home and started to travel the winding roads just to get to our destination. The surroundings our vehicle, which is a jeep, passing by was as quiet as the night, all were still resting. It felt like we were just the awake people that time, driving so fast instead of sleeping on a soft bed and dreaming of great and cool things.

It was almost six hours trip and what I did is just sitting and feeling the cold blow of the wind, until I yawned and felt sleepy. The feeling was good resting on a jeep with an excitement in my heart to reach the destination.

When we got there, somebody woke me up and by the time I opened my eyes, a beautiful environment astonished me. The breeze of the air is very different from the city. It is so cold but it is so relaxing. It was a beach! The ambiance is really perfect for a vacation. When my feet landed on the fine sand of the beach, that time I really thought that I could escape from my problems and I would really unwind.

The water of the sea was inviting me to swim there so even the sun had not yet risen that time, I already swam and played in the flow of the sea.

It was really fun and enjoying, especially doing it with your family.

The cottage was just simple but inside of it was a videoke where you can sing without putting coins into it. The fee for the videoke was already included on the payment for the cottage; and there was no entrance fee.

It was one of the most unforgettable moments in my life. It was once a year but for me it was a lifetime.

Hope to visit again the beauty and glamour of Tundaligan Beach in Pangasinan.

No comments:

Post a Comment