Friday, March 12, 2010

Shopping while being Rub Down..aa? ............By: Nea Mirizma P. Gaspar

I think this was the most relaxed day of my life, but I wondered on something? But apparently I’m so lucky because my aunt just got home from abroad and she was here to give us different favorable treats…
We went to metro Manila again on this day, scooting up to Makati ,the wonderland of foreigners that aren’t daring enough to risk the rest of the city. We walked around the upscale Greenbelt mall, then Landmark and finally to Glorietta.
Greenbelt was an oasis in the middle of the urban chaos. It has a good sampling of Euro and American stores and cafes. Landmark and Glorietta was pretty much more of the same and it started to get fairly boring.
But after we got back to the hotel, we decided that it was a good time to relax and get a massage. That’s when the fun really started …
We had been told that full body massages were ultra cheap , I’m talking P 500.00 an hour for soft, little Asian hands!
So Aunt Liza made an appointment for three therapists to come to the hotel room for the five of us. Three female masseuses arrived dressed in professional white medical uniforms and they’re the typical Filipina size tiny.
Now, I’ve only had two professional massages in my life, so anyone other than my boyfriend laying their hands on me, and I get a bit nervous. But I’m in the first batch of massages, so I strip in the bathroom down to my undies. My masseuse is light skinned, but has a faint mustache and a really thick accent. I step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, my therapist is fiddling around in her bag. She puts some oil on her hands and asks “You want a dry rub or oil?”
Not wanting to get oil all of the sheets that I’ll have to sleep on later, “Dry rub.”
After an hour of trying to relax while she did her best to rub me down with a towel between me and her hands, I’m glad I chose the dry rub. I’m really glad after hearing about everyone else’s experience.
Apparently when the oil it make me personally feel iwww…like Im very dirty, as if I didn’t took a bath, so I chose not to have that.A towel never felt so comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment