Saturday, March 20, 2010

by marjorie medina


"the beauty of lamesa ecopark"


One of the greatest experiences in my life is when i discovered a place none other than "Lamesa Eco Park."
It is only located at Quezon City.
Eco park is just a small paradise which is very easy to find. From it's wonderful ambiance, it helps the people to learn that we have to preserve our nature and keep improving our God given riches. Lamesa Ecopark is 2700 hectares, 700 hectares of this is the reservoir and the left 2,000 hectares which covers the forest.


Every time I visit here, I always forget circumstances around me .
The nature reminds me of how beauty the LIFE will be if I am going to appreciate everything that is good.
That my life is worth living for...


water... trees... forest... paradise...


.......................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment