Saturday, March 20, 2010

by: marjorie medina

Mel Cortez









"My Second Family"

Being part of Decisivemoments is one of the most important thing that I treasure in life.
My mentor, Mr. Mel Cortez is like a father to me. On my first day here, I was amazed by sir Mel's achievements as a photojournalist on Business World.

Sir Mel is the countries first digital photographer in year 1996. Year 2001 when he decided to establish Decisivemoments Photography. Today, he is one of the most excellent wedding photojournalist in the country.
For me, he's one of my best mentor and I admire him for his unmeasurable fear in God.

I can't get away on this fulfilling journey I had.
To travel a long while on this reality of life.


to visit our multiply, please log on to:
http://melcortez.multiply.com


No comments:

Post a Comment